Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Cauliflower curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cauliflower curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cauliflower curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower curry recipe. You can cook cauliflower curry using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cauliflower curry:
- Provide 1 of medium size cauliflower.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped potato.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Get of salt as per taste.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 1 of bay leaf.
- Use 2 of cardamom seeds.
- Prepare 3 of clove.
- Take 1 of cinnamon sticks.
- Provide 1 tbsp of clarified butter.
- Provide 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cashew nut paste.
- Provide 1 cup of tomato puree.
- Prepare 2 of dry red chillies.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Take 1/2 cup of boiled green peas.
- Get 1 tbsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mustard oil.
Instructions to make Cauliflower curry:
- First wash and cut the cauliflower florets then cut the potatoes then heat a pan add oil First roast the potato and cauliflower bonce done keep it aside..
- In the same pan add more oil when the oil is hot add cumin seeds, bay leaf, cardamom seeds, clove, cinnamon stick and dry red chili then in a small bowl add ginger paste turmeric powder red chili powder cumin powder add little water make a paste..
- Add this paste into the hot oil saute it for few minutes then add tomato puree add salt keep saute the spices till the oil comes out then add boiled green peas cauliflower and potatoes..
- Saute for few more minutes then add water now add sugar and cover the lid cooked it on low medium flame until done once done add clarified butter and garam masala powder cooked it for 2 minutes then turn off the flame…serve hot with steamed rice or chapati..
If you find this Cauliflower curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.