Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Angel Hair Filled Roasted Eggplant recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Angel Hair Filled Roasted Eggplant recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Angel Hair Filled Roasted Eggplant recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to angel hair filled roasted eggplant recipe. To cook angel hair filled roasted eggplant you need 30 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Angel Hair Filled Roasted Eggplant:
- Prepare 1 of FOR EGGPLANT.
- Use 2 large of eggplant halfed or 4 medium eggplant, peeled and the eggplant pulp scooped out with a melon baller to make a boat shape with sturdy sides and bottom. Reserve pulp..
- Provide 1/4 cup of olive oil mixed with 1 teaspoon pepper, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese and 1/4 teapoon red pepper flakes. This is for brushing eggplant before roasting..
- Prepare 2 oz of cooked angel hair pasta, drained.
- Provide 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 of reserved eggplant pulp, chopped.
- Use 4 clove of garlic, minced.
- Take 1 small of onion, chopped.
- Provide 1/4 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 2 tbsp of heavy cream.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Take 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Take 1/2 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- Provide 1/2 cup of mixed shredded cheese, I used a blend of italian four cheese and sharp cheddar.
- You need 1 of FOR SIMPLE TOMATO SAUCE.
- Get 16 of pepperoni slices.
- You need 2 of minced cloves garlic.
- Take 1 1/2 small of onion, chopped.
- Use 1/4 tsp of red pepper flales.
- You need 1 of 28 ounce crushed italian tomatoes.
- Take 1 of 15 ounce can diced tomatoes.
- Use 1 tbsp of heavy cream.
- Use 1 tsp of italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of FOR TOPPING.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of mixed shredded cheese, I used italian four cheese blemd and sharp cheddar.
- Take 3 of chopped green onions.
- Prepare 1 tsp of italian seasoning blend.
- Provide 1 of reserved cooked pepperoni.
Steps to make Angel Hair Filled Roasted Eggplant:
- MAKE SIMPLE TOMATO SAUCE.
- In a saucepan add pepperoni and crisp up and render fat, remove and reserve for later..
- Add onion and garlic to saucepan and soften, add red pepper flakes, black pepper, italian seasoning and salt to taste. Add crushed tomatoes, diced tomatos, cream and simmer 30 minutes, add parmesan cheese and heat through..
- ROAST EGGPANT SHELLS.
- Preheat oven to 425, line a baking sheet with foil and spray with non stick spray.
- Brush eggpants all over with seasoned olive oil mixture, roast on prepared pan until tender but still holding its shape, about 20 minites depending on size of eggplant..
- PREPARE ANGLE HAIR PASTA SAUCE.
- In a skillet heat olive oil and butter, add eggplant pulp and cook until golden add onion and garlic, soften add broth and cream and lemon and seasonings add cooked angel hair pasta and cheese, remove from heat and mix well..
- ASSEMBLE AND FINAL ROASTING OF EGGPLANT.
- Fill each eggplant shell with angel hair mixture evenly. Combine shredded topping cheese with the green onions and italian seasoning mix well and divide evenly over pasta stuffed eggplanr. Top with reserved pepperoni..
- Put back into the preheated 425 oven just until hot and cheese melts, 10 to 15 minutes..
- Serve with the tomato sauce..
- This is good as a combination vegetable / pasta side or all on its own with a salad..
If you find this Angel Hair Filled Roasted Eggplant recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.