Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Oven baked salmon with sweet potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Oven baked salmon with sweet potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven baked salmon with sweet potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are numerous illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making a few modest changes.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. It could be that you already feel that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked salmon with sweet potatoes recipe. You can have oven baked salmon with sweet potatoes using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oven baked salmon with sweet potatoes:
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 3 small of sweet peppers.
- Take 1 medium of red onion.
- Use 6 small of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 medium of sweet potatoes.
- Take 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 4 slice of salmon fillet.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
Instructions to make Oven baked salmon with sweet potatoes:
- pre-heat oven on gas mark 4.
- wash sweet peppers and cherry tomatoes.
- slice onion, sweet peppers in thin slices or however you prefer removing the bulb and seeds from awe peppers.
- cut cherry tomatoes in half and set aside with the peppers and onion.
- wash salmon fillets and season with 1 teaspoon of salt and 1 teaspoon of black pepper, onion, sweet peppers, tomatoes and olive oil and mix thoroughly..
- trasfer seasoned fish with all the ingredients in an oven dish and place in oven.
- peel potatoes, cut roughly into big cubes, wash and transfer into a pot. add water salt, butter and remaining black pepper then place on the stove and cook till ready.
- check your fish and make sure it's not sticking to the dish. half way through cooking flip the salmon upside down. it should take around 45 mins to an hour to cook depending on your oven.
- check your potatoes. when ready turn off and drain..
- when fish ready turn off oven, take out, plate up and enjoy.
If you find this Oven baked salmon with sweet potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.