Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sausage & Pepperoni Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sausage & Pepperoni Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Deciding to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, simply making a few small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
All in all, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sausage & pepperoni pizza recipe. To make sausage & pepperoni pizza you need 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sausage & Pepperoni Pizza:
- Take of (makes 2 pizzas).
- Prepare of For large 20" pizza pan(s).
- Prepare 5 cups of All-purpose Flower.
- Get 1 Tbsp of active dry yeast.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Corn meal.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 Tbsp of sugar.
- Get 1 1/3 cups of warm water (105°F to 115°F).
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Olive oil.
- Take of Toppings Ingredients (double ingredients if making 2 pizzas).
- Provide 2 cup of pizza sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced Tomatoes from a can (well drained).
- Take of Garlic Powder.
- You need of Minced Onion Sprinkles.
- You need 1 cup of chopped Black Olives.
- Prepare 3 cups of Mozzarella Cheese.
- Provide 2 cups of Mild Chedder Cheese.
- Use 1 package of Pepperonis.
- Take 2 cups of pre cooked sausage (chopped fine).
- Take 2 cups of Mushrooms (chopped).
Instructions to make Sausage & Pepperoni Pizza:
- Pre cook sausage and set aside.
- Using a KitchenAid Mixer, add flower, salt, sugar, corn meal and dry yeast and mix dry on #2 setting for 1 minute..
- Add Olive Oil and then slowly add warmed water to the dry ingredients and knead the dough on #2 setting for 5 minutes..
- Remove dough and knead by hand an additional 3 minutes. Dough should be a dry rubbery consistency (add 1 Tbsp of flower during mixing if to wet or add 1 Tbsp water during mixing if to dry).
- Break dough into 2 halves and roll into balls, then place in warm bowl to rise for 2 hours..
- Over a thin layer of flower, use a roller pen to roll dough flat and round to fit your pan. Place rolled dough in a hot pan coated with a layer of olive oil and poke holes in the dough with a fork..
- Sprinkle garlic powder and dry minced onion onto the pizza and add pizza sauce, sausage, olives, mushrooms. Sprinkle salt to taste then add cheese and Pepperonis..
- Place in oven and bake at 500° for ten to twelve minutes or until crust edges turn golden brown. Then serve hot..
If you find this Sausage & Pepperoni Pizza recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.