Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Keto chicken pie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Keto chicken pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keto chicken pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Choosing to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making a few simple changes.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you no longer want to eat. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to keto chicken pie recipe. You can have keto chicken pie using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Keto chicken pie:
- Provide 1 tsp of extra Virgin olive oil.
- Take 2 tsp of butter.
- Get 4 of boneless chicken breast.
- Take 1 tbsp of turmeric.
- Use 1 teaspoons of allspice.
- Provide of Salt and pepper for taste.
- Prepare Half of cup chopped green onion.
- Get 2 clove of garlic crushed.
- Use 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
- Use 1 Cup of chopped carrots.
- Prepare 1 cup of peas.
- Provide 3 cups of rice cauliflower.
- Use 2 tbsp of cream cheese.
- Use of Taste of salt and pepper.
- Use 1/2 cup of shredded Jack cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Curry.
Steps to make Keto chicken pie:
- Chopped boneless chicken add salt pepper old spice Turmeric set for half hour to suck all the spices.
- Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan pan and the teaspoon of butter and Fry the green onion and the garlic add carrot too cook for 5 minute.
- Five minutes later add the chicken breast and stir until all cooked and brown then add the tomato and the peas cook for 10 minutes while we making the califlower topping.
- Softened the rice cauliflower in the microwave for 10 minutes and drain..
- Use blander, add one teaspoon of butter add curry salt pepper cream cheese jack cheese,onion and garlic powder,pure all until smooth..
- To assemble. Place the meat mixture in the bottom of the casserole dish, top using spoon the cauliflower mash then smooth it..
- Bake 350F for 20 minutes.
- Calories 250 fat 14g carbohydrates 8g.
If you find this Keto chicken pie recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.