Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Low Carb Crackers (Keto) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Low Carb Crackers (Keto) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low Carb Crackers (Keto) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
If you’re not hypersensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds offer a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These kinds of nuts possess quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They actually do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. Alternatively they will just help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Almonds often give you a general increased sense of well-being.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to low carb crackers (keto) recipe. To make low carb crackers (keto) you need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Low Carb Crackers (Keto):
- Provide 1 head of cauliflower (lb).
- You need 2 tablespoons of ground flax seeds.
- You need 2 tablespoons of ground chia seeds.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of coconut flour (optional).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of hemp seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of lemon pepper.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1 pinch of cayenne pepper.
Instructions to make Low Carb Crackers (Keto):
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees F. Wash, clean, and cut the cauliflower into chunks. Place in a steamer basket in a large pot with 1-2 inches of water. Cover with a lid, bring the water to a boil and steam for 3-5 minutes..
- Cool the cauliflower, then chop in a food processor to small even pieces. Place the cauliflower in a cheese cloth or flour sack towel and squeeze out most of the liquid..
- OR you can skip steps One and Two, simply rice the cauliflower, place on parchmented cookie sheet and dehydrate in the oven on 350-500 F for about 45 min – or however long you need. I do it this way – just much easier, and there is no difference!.
- Place all ingredients (seeds and spices) in a bowl and mix well. Let it sit for 10 minutes. Roll out the mixture between 2 sheets of parchment paper, to 1/8 – 1/4inch thick, forming it into a large rectangle..
- Remove the top sheet of parchment. Bake for 15-20 minutes until lightly browned, cover with another baking pan and flip the pan over. Bake for 15-20 minutes..
- Cut into crackers with a knife or pizza cutter. (After it's cut into squares, I separate the not so toasted ones and bake them for a few minutes longer or until the desired toast.).
- Turn off the oven and place the crackers back in the oven, and allow them to slowly cool and dry until the oven is just barely warm and the chips are crisp, 1-2 hours. (This is actually an important step for thorough crispiness).
- Enjoy with some tuna, guac, cream cheese or spread of your choice 😁.
If you find this Low Carb Crackers (Keto) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.