Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Kanya's Chicken and Eggplants Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kanya's Chicken and Eggplants Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kanya's Chicken and Eggplants Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
We are all aware that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is a fantastic alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds provide a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. Regarding almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. Instead they will just help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Almonds typically give a general increased feeling of well-being.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kanya's chicken and eggplants curry recipe. To cook kanya's chicken and eggplants curry you need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Kanya's Chicken and Eggplants Curry:
- Provide 200 grams of minced chicken.
- Prepare 1 large of eggplant.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of thai red curry paste.
- Get 150 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic.
- You need 4 of kaffir lime leaves.
- You need 1/2 of onion /chopped.
- Use 1 of fresh chili sliced.
- You need 1 bunch of sweet basils.
- You need 1 of salt to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of each,sugar and palm sugar.
- Provide 1 of alluminium foil to bake shells.
- Get 1 of optional parmesan cheese for topping.
Steps to make Kanya's Chicken and Eggplants Curry:
- The ingredients,and steps is the same as usual red curry,this recipe is the idea to my personnel favorite,i will post the authentic one later ..start from cut half eggplant to make shells,scoop out the flesh,chop flesh and soak in water,then cover shells with foil,bring to bake until soft,i baked at 200c,5mins.
- Stir red curry paste in sauce pan with little coconut milk until fragrance,add finely chopped onion,kaffir lime leaves,garlic,add little coconut milk ,keep stiring until paste is shinny,reddish.
- Add chicken,stir until no longer pink,add coconut milk,add eggplant ,seasoning,let it simmer,stir occasionly until almost get dry ,add basils,stir again and heat off.
- Stuff curry into shells,top with cheese ,sliced pepper,and sweet basils,bake until lighty brown,or cheese melt,serve hot with steamed jasmine rice..hope you enjoy making this :).
If you find this Kanya's Chicken and Eggplants Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.