Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cauliflower "Mac" and Cheese (Keto friendly) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cauliflower "Mac" and Cheese (Keto friendly) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are numerous diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food since it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Having a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower "mac" and cheese (keto friendly) recipe. You can have cauliflower "mac" and cheese (keto friendly) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cauliflower "Mac" and Cheese (Keto friendly):
- You need 1 of large head cauliflower.
- You need 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Provide 4 oz of cream cheese.
- Use 1/2 cup of cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of shredded triple cheddar cheese blend (I use Kraft).
- Provide to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Use Pinch of cayenne pepper (optional).
Steps to make Cauliflower "Mac" and Cheese (Keto friendly):
- Lightly grease a 2 quart casserole dish. Preheat oven to 425°F. Wash cauliflower and pat dry. Cut into bite size pieces. Place in casserole dish. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper. Gently toss to coat. Spread back out evenly. Bake until just tender 15-20 min..
- While cauliflower roasts make your sauce. Place cream and milk in a saucepan over medium heat. Heat until just steaming, but do not simmer. Add cream cheese and wisk until fully melted and incorporated, and sauce has thickened slightly. Note: You may need to reduce heat to medium low to prevent simmering..
- Turn heat down to low. Stir in shredded cheese until melted and sauce is smooth. Taste and add salt and pepper as desired. Add a small pinch of cayenne if desired (just enough to brighten the flavors but not make it spicy)..
- When cauliflower is done bring out of oven. Pour sauce over cauliflower and stir gently to coat. Return to oven for an additional 15-20 minutes or until top is golden and bubbly. Let rest 5-10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!.
If you find this Cauliflower "Mac" and Cheese (Keto friendly) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.