Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Minced Beef stew recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Minced Beef stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minced Beef stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Deciding to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. People typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you most likely buy many items out of habit. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to minced beef stew recipe. To make minced beef stew you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Minced Beef stew:
- Use 3/4 kg of minced beef.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ginger powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of chilli powder.
- Take 2 of large tomatoes.
- Provide 1 of large red onion.
- Take 1 bunch of spring onion.
- Prepare 1 bunch of coriander.
- Take 2 of tspn cooking oil.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Get 1/2 glass of water.
Instructions to make Minced Beef stew:
- In a bowl add your meat, chilli powder, garlic powder, ginger powder and salt, mix well then transfer them to the cooking pan under low heat cook as you stir for about 10-15 minutes.
- In a sufuria add cooking oil and chopped red onion followed by chopped spring onions, fry until it's golden brown.
- Add chopped tomatoes, fry until it makes a paste.
- Add the cooked minced into the sauce add half glass of water stir well as they cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add coriander mix well for about 20secs switch of the source of heat and it's ready to serve while hot, enjoy!.
If you find this Minced Beef stew recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.