Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Eggplant casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Eggplant casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggplant casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds unless you have problems with nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Several nutritional vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. However, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. Almonds often give you a general increased feeling of well-being.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to eggplant casserole recipe. You can have eggplant casserole using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Eggplant casserole:
- Provide of casserole filling.
- Provide 1 large of aubergine.
- You need 1 medium of onion.
- Prepare 2 cup of whole milk.
- Prepare 1 large of stalk of celery.
- Use 41 small of saltine crackers.
- Use 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Get 3 tbsp of margarine/butter/ghee.
- Take of cheese.
- Take 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Take 1 cup of extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- Use 1 lb of mozzarella cheese.
- Use of spices.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic granulated powder.
- Prepare 2/3 tsp of salt.
- Get of breadcrumb mix.
- Use 1 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- You need 4 tbsp of softened margarine/butter/or ghee.
Steps to make Eggplant casserole:
- Preheat oven 350° Fahrenheit.
- Peel and chop aubergine in a pan heat oil chop your onion and celery add to pan with spices and cover.
- In a casserole dish I use 2, one was, 1 and a half quarts the other 1 and a half quarts spray with nonstick.
- Mix the breadcrumbs and margarine coat the bottom of both dishes add a layer add some of some of the parmesan cheese about quarter cup. Add some of mozzarella cheese slices I cut mine about eighth of an inch thick till covered across.
- Add crackers crunched up to the aubergine mixture add milk margarine heat till crackers absorbs the milk.
- Add to top of mozzarella cheese layer the filling add breadcrumb mixture then add part of the cheddar cheese add more of the filling.
- Add a layer of breadcrumbs parmesan cheese and cheddar and mozzarella cheese bake 45 minutes then turn heat up 450° Fahrenheit.
- Let sit 15 minutes serve hope you enjoy.
If you find this Eggplant casserole recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.