Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Spicy Sausage & Vegetable Cake Salé recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Sausage & Vegetable Cake Salé recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Sausage & Vegetable Cake Salé recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run may be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains included in white bread.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy sausage & vegetable cake salé recipe. You can cook spicy sausage & vegetable cake salé using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Sausage & Vegetable Cake Salé:
- Provide 300 g (10.58 oz) of Pancake mix.
- Provide 200 ml (7.03 fl oz) of Milk.
- Get 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 10 of Spicy sausages *finger size.
- Provide 100 g (3.52 oz) of Tomato.
- Get 100 g (3.52 oz) of Broccoli.
- Prepare 100 g (3.52 oz) of Sweet potato.
- Take 100 g (3.52 oz) of Kabocha squash.
- You need to taste of Truffle salt.
- You need to taste of Truffle powder.
- Prepare to taste of Shredded cheese.
Instructions to make Spicy Sausage & Vegetable Cake Salé:
- Make the pancake mixture per instruction..
- Add a pinch of truffle salt & powder, if you have them or would like..
- Chop vegetables as you like or that need to be used up, and then put in a microwave safe bowl, wrap it, and heat at 600 W for 5 mins. to make the vegetables soften. *Vegetables which are soft without cooking, like tomatoes, do not have to heat up..
- Pre-heat the oven at 200℃ (392℉)..
- Pour 1/2 cake mixture in the baking tray, place vegetables, cover it with shredded cheese, and then put sausages on top of that..
- Pour the rest of the cake mixture on it..
- Cover the top with shredded cheese again..
- Bake at 200℃ (392℉) for 20 mins..
- Adjust the baking temperature or time. *Check the cake few times. If the cake is inflated and becomes light brown, it should be cooked okay..
- Slice and serve!.
If you find this Spicy Sausage & Vegetable Cake Salé recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.