Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Authentic hot and sour soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Authentic hot and sour soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Authentic hot and sour soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Choosing to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making a few modest changes.
You can see results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. Even more important than wholly modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. In time, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to authentic hot and sour soup recipe. You can cook authentic hot and sour soup using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Authentic hot and sour soup:
- Take 1 of tofu.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- Provide 8 of mushroom.
- Get 200 grams of pork belly or minced pork.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Take of White pepper.
- Provide of Sriracha or chili 🌶.
- You need 25 gram of Soy sauce.
- Provide of Cooking wine (optional).
- You need of Sesame oil.
- Use of Vinegar.
Instructions to make Authentic hot and sour soup:
- Shred carrot, mushroom, and pork belly.
- Stir fry the pork belly untill the surface is cooked on medium heat. Add carrot in the pan.
- Stir fry till the color of carrot turns into a bit transparent. Add mushroom..
- Turn the stove up to high heat and stir fry for 30 seconds. Add soy sauce along the pan. Then add cooing wine (optional). Stir fry for 30 seconds.
- Add 1 liter of boiled water then turn to medium heat.
- Shred tofu. Starting from slicing it. Knock them down like dominoes then shred the tofu..
- Mix one tablespoon of potato powder with cold water. Add the starch water into the soup. Don’t put it all in once. Stop when you like the thickness of the soup..
- Wait until the soup is boiling again then add tofu in. It’s important not to stir at this point. Just gently push the tofu a bit to ensure it’s covered by the soup.
- Mix 2 eggs with a pinch of salt and some sesame oil.
- Wait till the soup is boiled again, turn down to low heat. Pour the egg with chopsticks or spoon to slow down the process. Move around to make sure every section is covered by egg..
- Wait until it’s boiled again then add Shiracha (optional),white pepper and vinegar. It’s better with Asian black vinegar, but red wine vinegar works as well. Turn off the heat in 10 seconds..
- Serve with coriander and some sesame oil. voilà ❤️ you can service as a soup dish with dinner or Gyoza. Adding water dumpling in the soup is also an authentic way of serving hot and sour soup..
If you find this Authentic hot and sour soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.