Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Creamy leek potatoe soup (without the cream) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy leek potatoe soup (without the cream) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy leek potatoe soup (without the cream) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Probably the most popular treats is natural yogurt. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich source of healthy nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the physical body to digest and, based on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Yogurt combines beautifully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy leek potatoe soup (without the cream) recipe. You can cook creamy leek potatoe soup (without the cream) using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy leek potatoe soup (without the cream):
- Provide 2 large of leeks, thinly slice.
- Use 2 large of peeled potatos, 1 cubed and 1 in half.
- Prepare 2 stick of celery, thinly sliced.
- Provide 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic cloves, minced.
- Use 4 can of chicken broth.
- Provide 1 tbsp of grapeseed oil.
- Get 1 tsp of thyme.
- Use 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
Instructions to make Creamy leek potatoe soup (without the cream):
- In a large pot, add the grapeseed oil, sauteè all the veggies, except the pitatoes, untill wilted.
- Add the chicken broth, the potatoes and the thyme.boil until the potatoes are soft..
- Take out the whole potatoes and 1/2 cup of liquid and pour both in a blender until becomes creamy.
- Return the blended potatoe to the boiling pot, reduce to medium temperature and incorporate completely..
- Move constantly for 15 more minutes.
- Add salt if you like, doesn't need it..
If you find this Creamy leek potatoe soup (without the cream) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.