Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Watercress Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Watercress Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Watercress Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, just making a few small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. In time, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to watercress soup recipe. You can have watercress soup using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Watercress Soup:
- Take bunch of watercress.
- Take half of a tomato.
- Use half of a red onion.
- Use 1 tsp of ginger & garlic paste.
- Provide to taste of salt.
- Provide 6-7 cups of water.
Steps to make Watercress Soup:
- Soak watercress in water. rinse and drain the water..
- Chop off the stalky bit of the watercress (about 2-3 inches of the stalk at the bottom)..
- Chop the watercress in half..
- Slice half a red onion. slice half a tomato..
- Add 2 tbsp of vegetable oil to a pan over medium heat..
- Add the sliced onions to the pan when its hot, stir and wait for the onions to be translucent..
- Add in 1 tsp of ginger & garlic paste. add in the sliced tomatoes. add some salt to taste. Stir..
- Add 6-7 cups of water. allow the water to come to a boil..
- Add in the watercress once the water has boiled. stir and let it sit on low heat for about 2 minutes..
If you find this Watercress Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.