Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Eggplant lasagna recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Eggplant lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggplant lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Eating almonds is a fantastic option as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds are often considered a super food because they’re packed full of things which help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. These nuts have lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. However, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts unwind the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to eggplant lasagna recipe. To cook eggplant lasagna you need 29 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Eggplant lasagna:
- Provide of lasagna.
- Provide 1/2 lb of bulk sausage.
- Get 1 1/3 lb of ground meat.
- Use 28 oz of diced tomatoes.
- Use 28 oz of tomato sauce.
- You need 4 cup of colby jack cheddar cheese, shredded.
- Provide 4 medium of aubergine/ eggplants.
- Take 15 of ricotta cheese, I used Polly-O brand it has lowest in carbs..
- Use 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Take 12 oz of tomato paste.
- Get 1 large of red onion chopped.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- Get 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare of seasonings.
- Provide 1 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of basil.
- Use 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of summer savory.
- Provide 1 tsp of whole leaf oregano.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 2 1/4 tbsp of sweetener, sugar, splenda, stevia and so on.
- Take of pesto.
- Use 1/4 cup of sweet basil.
- Provide 1/2 cup of chopped parsley.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of pine nuts.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of kosher salt.
- Provide 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Take 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Take 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
Instructions to make Eggplant lasagna:
- In a dry pan toast the pine nuts don't burn them..
- Mix all the ingredients except olive oil into a blender and blend till coarse add olive oil a bit at a time. blend till chunky smooth. Set aside..
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit..
- Peel the aubergines. Slice thinly olive oil to both sides of each slice lightly sprinkle with kosher salt. Put on a pan, With nonstick spray roast for 20 minutes or till tender..
- Brown the sausage and meat add onions. Drain off any excessive drippings from meat. Add seasonings and diced tomatoes to meat..
- Add tomato sauce. Add tomato paste to thicken. Let simmer 10 minutes..
- In a deep dish or spring form pan layer sides and bottom with roasted eggplant slices. Add a layer of meat sauce. Add 15 ounces ricotta cheese. Add layer of pesto. Add a layer of eggplant slices. Add half of parmesan cheese. Then 2 cups of cheddar cheese..
- Add a layer of meat sauce then eggplant. Add parmesan cheese and cheddar cheese..
- Bake 35-40 minutes. Let rest 15..
- Serve, hope you enjoy!.
If you find this Eggplant lasagna recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.