Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Eggplant and swiss recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggplant and swiss recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than refined grains found in white bread.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to eggplant and swiss recipe. You can have eggplant and swiss using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Eggplant and swiss:
- Get 2 medium of eggplant, aubergine.
- Get 1/2 lb of sliced swiss cheese.
- Get 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Take 14 1/2 oz of tomato sauce.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of whole leaf oregano.
- Use 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 tbsp of sweetener.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 large of tomato.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- Use 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
Steps to make Eggplant and swiss:
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Peel and slice the eggplant. Slice the tomato..
- Season the eggplant and tomatoes with salt and pepper.
- In a saucepan add tomato sauce, sweetener, salt, basil, and oregano. Simmer 7 minutes. Done..
- Fry the eggplant in a quarter cup of oil and half cup of butter. Fry in batches adding the butter as needed..
- Put the eggplants on a baking pan. Then stack them with eggplant, parmesan cheese and Add quarter slice of swiss cheese. Add tomato and then a half of slice swiss cheese. Add sauce, and more parmesan cheese. Add eggplant then swiss on top. Add sauce and parmesan cheese..
- Bake 30 minutes. Serve hope you enjoy.
If you find this Eggplant and swiss recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.