Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked Spaghetti recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Spaghetti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Spaghetti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us really feel better within our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Just about the most popular treats is yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch is not a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a fantastic snack, however. Along with calcium, it really is a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is easy for the physical body to digest and, based on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked spaghetti recipe. To cook baked spaghetti you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Spaghetti:
- Get 1 lb. of Ground Beef.
- Provide 11 lb. of Bulk Mild Sausage.
- Prepare 1 of Yellow Onion, chopped.
- Get 1 of Green Pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Sm. Can Mushrooms, drained and minced.
- You need 2 of tsps. Salt.
- Prepare 2 of tsps. Black Pepper.
- Use 2 of tsps. Onion Powder.
- Provide 2 of tsps. Garlic Powder.
- Get 1 Pkg. of Spaghetti, broken in half.
- Take 1 of Lg. Can Hunts Garlic and Herb Marinara Sauce.
- Provide 2 Cups of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
Instructions to make Baked Spaghetti:
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- In a large skillet add ground beef, sausage, onion, green pepper, mushrooms, and Seasonings. Cook til meat is no longer pink. Drain the grease and set aside..
- In a large pot fill it half way up with water. Bring it to a boil on high heat. Add the spaghetti. Turn heat down to medium and cook til noodle are soft. Drain the water and add back to pot. Add the meat mixture and sauce. Mix completely. Set aside..
- Butter a 13X9 casserole dish. Spread spaghetti mixture til evenly distributed. Top with shredded cheese. Bake for 25-35 minutes til cheese is melted and lightly browned and heated through..
- Remove from oven and enjoy immediately..
If you find this Baked Spaghetti recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.