Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed eggplant with the trimmings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed eggplant with the trimmings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than before and rightfully so. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, merely making a couple of small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed eggplant with the trimmings recipe. You can cook stuffed eggplant with the trimmings using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stuffed eggplant with the trimmings:
- Provide of stuffing.
- Take 1 medium of eggplant, aubergine.
- Provide 2/3 lb of ground meat.
- You need 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sliced olives , black ripened.
- You need 14 1/2 oz of diced tomatoes, canned no salt added.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/2 stick of butter.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Get 1/2 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Get 1/4 cup of diced jalapeño pepper.
- Provide of inside hollowed eggplant.
- Use 1/2 tsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- Take 1/4 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Use of topping.
- You need 1 cup of pineapple I used fresh.
- Take 2/3 cup of colby and monterrey jack cheese, sliced chunks.
Steps to make Stuffed eggplant with the trimmings:
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Cut both ends off the eggplant. Now cut in half..
- Hollow out but not all the way through each piece of egg plant, forming a bowl. I used a melon baller..
- In the hollowed out eggplant, add parmesan cheese, garlic, and salt. Set them into an oven safe dish..
- Brown your meat add the butter, jalapeños, pieces of eggplant, and spices. Let simmer 10 minutes. Then add, olives tomatoes, and parmesan cheese, simmer 10 more minutes..
- Fill the eggplant bowls with stuffing. In same dish, add the extra stuffing around the bowls. Add cheese chunks. Top with pineapple..
- Put in oven bake 30-35 minutes.
- Let rest 5 minutes. Serve hope you enjoy!.
If you find this Stuffed eggplant with the trimmings recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.