Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Eggplant Casserole with Red Wine Tomatoe Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggplant Casserole with Red Wine Tomatoe Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all probability, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a few small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything at once or that you have to entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than completely changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Soon enough, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not want to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to eggplant casserole with red wine tomatoe sauce recipe. You can have eggplant casserole with red wine tomatoe sauce using 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Eggplant Casserole with Red Wine Tomatoe Sauce:
- Use 1 of Eggplant (Large).
- Provide 1 can of tomato paste.
- Use 1 cup of water.
- Use 2 can of tomato( dice).
- Use 4 of garlic cloves.
- Get 1 of onion, chopped.
- Use 1 of onion powder.
- You need 1 of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of ground black pepper.
- Use 1 of Dry Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 cup of red wine.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of ritz crackers.
- Prepare 2 cup of Shredded cheese.
- Provide 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
Instructions to make Eggplant Casserole with Red Wine Tomatoe Sauce:
- 1 large eggplant wash and cut into thin slices .Wet slices in cold water, add slice in flour add salt , black pepper, or your favorite seasonings. In a saucepan add oil fry on both sides till golden brown.remove from pan place on dry paper towels. Sauteed chopped onions, chopped garlic , saute (dont) burn the garlic , you can add the garlic last Add can of tomato paste, can dice tomatoes, water, red wine, Italian seasoning. Simmering for 20 minutes. In a baking dish add cooked eggplant like your layering lasagna. Add sauces on top cheese do the second step as well. Crumble the ritzs crackers add melted butter mix it all together top it on the eggplant casserole. Bake 350 for 25 minutes..
If you find this Eggplant Casserole with Red Wine Tomatoe Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.