Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy Cheesy Baked Potatoes with Hotdog Sausages recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Cheesy Baked Potatoes with Hotdog Sausages recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Cheesy Baked Potatoes with Hotdog Sausages recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out some simple changes.
You can see results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. In time, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy cheesy baked potatoes with hotdog sausages recipe. You can have easy cheesy baked potatoes with hotdog sausages using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Cheesy Baked Potatoes with Hotdog Sausages:
- Prepare 2 of medium sized potatoes.
- Use 1 of hotdog sausage (slice into half moon pieces).
- You need 1 of tablepoon butter (room temperature).
- Get of mozzarella cheese or any kind of cheese you like.
- Get 1 of little bit of chopped spring onion or parsley for garnish.
Instructions to make Easy Cheesy Baked Potatoes with Hotdog Sausages:
- Wash and clean the potatoes to remove the dirt out.Pat them dry and use the knife poke all over them.Then cover with foil..
- Preheat the oven at 180 C for 10 mins.Put the potatoes into the oven and bake for 20 minutes.In a meantime,beat the butter with a balloon whisk to soften it..
- When they're cooked.Cut the potatoes halfway through into + and when they become cool down.Lightly squeeze the potatoes from the bottom to make them blooming seperate.Spoon the soften butter between the cuts.You can add more if you love buttery taste..
- Add some sliced hotdog sausages between the cuts.Then put some mozzarella cheese on top.Bring them back into the oven at 220 C for 3-5 mins or untill the cheese melt as you want.Sprinkle some chopped spring onion on top and serve them immediately..
If you find this Easy Cheesy Baked Potatoes with Hotdog Sausages recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.