Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Butternut Squash Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Butternut Squash Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Butternut Squash Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Choosing to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out several simple changes.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything at once or that you should entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to butternut squash soup recipe. To cook butternut squash soup you need 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Butternut Squash Soup:
- Prepare 1 of medium butternut squash, peeled & diced (about 3 cups).
- You need 2 Tbs of olive oil.
- You need 1 of large white onion, diced.
- Get 3 of large cloves garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- Get 2 tsp of S&P.
- You need 1 of ” fresh ginger, minced or grated.
- Prepare 4 of bay leaf.
- You need 3 cups of low sodium vegetable broth.
- Provide 1 cup of nutritional yeast.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of natural peanut butter.
Instructions to make Butternut Squash Soup:
- Add oil to soup pot and heat over medium heat.
- Add diced onion and cook until almost translucent.
- Add garlic and cook 1 minute.
- Add squash and sauté a few minutes.
- Add soy sauce, spices, ginger, yeast and mix.
- Add broth, cover and simmer on medium low heat about 10 minutes or until squash is very soft.
- Remove bay leaves.
- Add peanut butter and stir til melted.
- Using immersion blender, blend until smooth.
- If you don’t have an immersion blender, use traditional blender and purée soup in stages.
- Use chopped green onion, roasted peanuts, a swirl of unsweetened coconut milk, raw pepitas or pomegranate arils for garnish.
If you find this Butternut Squash Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.