Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Hot dogs with baked potato buns recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hot dogs with baked potato buns recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hot dogs with baked potato buns recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re always being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that many people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
You can get results without eliminating foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will discover that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hot dogs with baked potato buns recipe. You can have hot dogs with baked potato buns using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Hot dogs with baked potato buns:
- You need 2 of large baking potatoes, washed, pricked and nuked til done.
- Use 4 of hot dogs, I like the uncured beef.
- Use of Shredded cheese of choice, lots of it.
- Use of Bacon bits, I chopped up some I had leftover.
- Use 1/2 of an Onion diced small.
- Get of Butter.
- Provide of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Sour cream.
Instructions to make Hot dogs with baked potato buns:
- Cut your cooked potatoes lengthwise in half. Lay cut side down and spray with cooking spray and season with salt and pepper. Flip back over and fluff a little with a fork. Lay the halves cut side up in your air fryer, or if you don’t have that, on a sheet pan. Be sure if you’re using your oven to preheat to 400..
- Put a good pat of butter on each potato half and season. Press one hot dog into each half. On top of that, sprinkle the onion. And on that load on the cheese. Sprinkle with bacon and cook on about 325 for 10-12 minutes.if you’re using your oven, cook til melty and golden..
- Top with sour cream and green onions if you like..
If you find this Hot dogs with baked potato buns recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.