Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect BBQ Chicken Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to BBQ Chicken Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bbq chicken bake recipe. To cook bbq chicken bake you need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare BBQ Chicken Bake:
- Take 1 packages of Chicken (8 legs & thighs, 4 ea).
- You need 2 of Sweet potatoes.
- Provide 2 of Potatoes.
- Take 3 of Carrots (or 1/2 bag baby carrots).
- Get 1 cup of Cranberries.
- Use 1 of BBQ Sauce.
Steps to make BBQ Chicken Bake:
- Boil the chicken in a large pot for 20min.
- Drain and put chicken back in the pot.
- Preheat oven to 375, spray or grease baking dish.
- Microwave potatoes in a bowl with water for 7 Mins.
- Put onion & carrots on bottom of baking dish, place chicken on top and potatoes around the chicken. Top with cranberries. Add 1/4 cup water.
- Bake covered for 40min. Broil on high for 5 min to crisp the tops..
If you find this BBQ Chicken Bake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.