Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Balsamic dijon salmon w/sausage and arugula baked potato recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Balsamic dijon salmon w/sausage and arugula baked potato recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Balsamic dijon salmon w/sausage and arugula baked potato recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out some modest changes.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be good for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. Even though you may already eat a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to balsamic dijon salmon w/sausage and arugula baked potato recipe. To make balsamic dijon salmon w/sausage and arugula baked potato you need 26 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Balsamic dijon salmon w/sausage and arugula baked potato:
- Use of Salmon.
- You need 4 of Salmon filets.
- Provide 1 of Salt.
- Use 1 of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of EVO.
- Use of Balsamic dijon sauce.
- You need 1 cup of Balsamic vinegar.
- Use 3 1/2 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- Take 1 of Garlic clove.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Take 1 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 packages of Italian sausage.
- Prepare 1 of Onion sliced.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of White mushrooms.
- Take 2 of Garlic cloves.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of Tomato sauce or canned diced tomatoes (drained).
- Use 1 1/2 cup of Parmesan.
- Provide 1 of Salt.
- You need 1 of Pepper.
- Get 2 tbsp of EVO.
- Take 1 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1 cup of Arugula.
- Use 4 of Whole potatoes.
- Get 1/2 cup of Mascarpone cheese.
Instructions to make Balsamic dijon salmon w/sausage and arugula baked potato:
- Preheat oven to 385°. Spray baking pan and place salmon on pan. season generously with salt, pepper, lemon pepper, and garlic powder, drizzle with EVO and put a sliver of butter on top of each piece of fish. Put in oven..
- Cook for roughly 10-17 min..
- While salmon is in the oven, mix your ingredients for your sauce and simmer..
- In a large skillet heat EVO and butter over med-high heat. Put mushrooms, onions and garlic cloves in skillet and cook until aromatic. Sprinkle w/ salt and pepper.
- Add sausage and seperate meat with spatula. Season with salt and pepper..
- Grab your potatoes, wrap them in foil, poke each potato several times with a fork and put in oven for 20 – 25 min..
- Add tomatoes and tomato sauce to your sausage, along with your cheese cover and allow to simmer until sauce thickens..
- When potatoes cool split down the middle with a knife, put a sliver of butter in the middle and pour sausage mixture inside your potato. Put a few arugula leaves for garnish.
- Take cooled fish and drizzle balsamic sauce over salmon and your choice of vegetable..
- Pour a glass of wine and enjoy!.
If you find this Balsamic dijon salmon w/sausage and arugula baked potato recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.