Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Left Over Turkey-pumpkin Pot Pie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Left Over Turkey-pumpkin Pot Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Left Over Turkey-pumpkin Pot Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to left over turkey-pumpkin pot pie recipe. To make left over turkey-pumpkin pot pie you need 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Left Over Turkey-pumpkin Pot Pie:
- Take of Filling.
- Prepare 2 small of potatoes, sliced thin.
- Provide 1/2 cup of white chopped onion.
- Take 2 medium of white mushrooms, chopped.
- Provide 2 slice of bacon, chopped.
- Use 1 cup of turkey, chopped.
- Take 1 cup of carrots, finely chopped.
- Provide 1/2 cup of green peas.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Provide 1 tbsp of flour.
- Take of Pumpkin filling sauce.
- Get 1/2 cup of left over pumpkin pie filling.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of heavy cream.
- Get 3 tbsp of toasted spice rub.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Use of Pot pie topping.
- Prepare 1 of Pie crust dough.
Instructions to make Left Over Turkey-pumpkin Pot Pie:
- Pre heat oven to 350°. If using pie crust dough, roll it out now..
- Heat a large skillet over med heat, and add chopped bacon..
- After about 3 mins, add 1 tablespoon of butter. Stir until melted..
- Add your sliced potatoes, stirring to coat with butter, and bacon. Let potatoes brown..
- After about 5 mins, add chopped onions, carrots, green peas and mushrooms. Stir occasionally, to avoid over browning..
- When the onions are clear and carrots softened, add chopped turkey. Reduce heat to low..
- In a small sauce pot over med heat, add butter, pumpkin, and heavy cream. Season with toasted spice rub, bring to a simmer and whisk until smooth, breaking up pumpkin pie filling. Turn off heat..
- Create a well in the middle of your skillet. Add remaining butter, melt, and stir in flour to create a quick roux. Add pumpkin sauce and stir to combine..
- Put your filling into baking dish, and cover top with pie crust dough. Poke holes in the middle for venting, and place in oven. Cook untill golden brown. Let stand 10 mins before serving. ENJOY :).
- NOTE: The toasted spice rub mix I used is from a recipe by Michael Chiarello (Food Network). You can find the recipe on Food Network Web site or app under the recipe titled; Roasted Butternut Squash Soup..
If you find this Left Over Turkey-pumpkin Pot Pie recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.