Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Homemade Vegetarian Thai Green curry paste recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade Vegetarian Thai Green curry paste recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Vegetarian Thai Green curry paste recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you no longer want to eat. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. One nutritious alternative that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade vegetarian thai green curry paste recipe. You can have homemade vegetarian thai green curry paste using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Homemade Vegetarian Thai Green curry paste:
- Take 1 table spoon of -Coriander seeds.
- Prepare 1 of teaspoon- Cumin seeds.
- Use 1/2 tea spoon of -Turmeric.
- Take 1/2 of inch- Ginger.
- Get 6 cloves of -Garlic.
- Provide 3/4-1 inch of – Galangal (Thai Ginger).
- Prepare 4 sticks of -Coriander leaves.
- Provide 1 of small size -Onion.
- Provide 8-10 of – Green chillies.
- Get 2 of -Lemon grass bulb.
- Provide 1 tsp of – Pink salt.
- Use 3 of -Tender Lemon leaves.
Instructions to make Homemade Vegetarian Thai Green curry paste:
- Slice ginger, galangal, onion, green chillies. Mine was home grown heirloom variety, which is less spicy. If your chilli is spicier, please remove inner seeds..
- Remove outer stiff cover from the lemon grass bulb. Then slice it and keep it ready..
- Put everything in the mixer jar and make a paste by adding very minimal water. Store this paste in an air tight bottle. This portion suffice for twice..
If you find this Homemade Vegetarian Thai Green curry paste recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.