Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, just making a couple of small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more crucial than entirely changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Obviously, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken noodle soup recipe. You can cook chicken noodle soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Provide 1 pound of Chicken.
- Provide 1 tablespoons of Garlic (minced).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Butter.
- Prepare 48 ounces of Chicken Broth.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Black Pepper.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Celery leaves.
- You need 1 of medium Onion (chopped).
- Get 4 sticks of Celery (chopped).
- Use 3 of Carrots (sliced).
- Provide 12 ounces of Wide Egg Noodles.
- Get 2 of Green Onions (sliced).
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Parsley.
Instructions to make Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Melt butter in 5 quart pot and add chicken and garlic. Cook on medium high heat mixing until thoroughly cooked, around 7 minutes..
- Add chicken broth, salt pepper, and celery leaves to pot. Bring to a boil..
- Chop and slice onions, celery and carrots. Add to pot, bring back to a boil and simmer with cover for 40 minutes..
- Add noodles to pot and simmer for 15 minutes. Slice green onions..
- Add onions and parsley into soup, stir thoroughly and simmer additional 5 minutes..
If you find this Chicken Noodle Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.