Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked Sausage & Pepper Supper recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Sausage & Pepper Supper recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Sausage & Pepper Supper recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt is often a snack many individuals take for granted. In fact, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You cannot beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. It consists of a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Fast hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked sausage & pepper supper recipe. To cook baked sausage & pepper supper you need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Sausage & Pepper Supper:
- Prepare 28 oz of diced tomatos.
- Get 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 of onion, halved and sliced thin.
- Prepare 2 of red bell pepper, sliced thin.
- Use 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Take 1/9 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Provide 8 oz of sausage.
- Take 16 of campanelle.
- Use 1 cup of shredded mozarella (4 oz).
- Provide 1 of salt, pepper, and fennel seed to taste.
- Provide 1/4 cup of pasta water.
Instructions to make Baked Sausage & Pepper Supper:
- Preheat oven to 425 and lightly grease 9×13 pan. Set pot of water over heat for pasta..
- Heat oil in large, non-stick skillet over medium heat until shimmering. Add onion and pepper and saute until tender, ~ 5 minutes..
- Stir in garlic and red pepper flakes and cook until just fragrant, ~ 30 seconds..
- Stir in sausage and cook breaking up chunks until no longer pink, ~ 5 minutes..
- Season with salt, pepper and fennel seed to taste. Add in tomatoes..
- Meanwhile, cook pasta w/ 1/2 tbsp salt..
- Return pasta to pot. Add in meat sauce and reserved water as needed..
- Layer half of pasta in dish and top w/ 1/2 cup of the cheese. Repeat with remaining ingredients..
- Bake until cheese is golden and bubbly, ~ 15 minutes..
If you find this Baked Sausage & Pepper Supper recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.