Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Vegetable Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Choosing to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a few modest changes.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. Although you may already consume lots of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
To sum up, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable soup recipe. You can have vegetable soup using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable Soup:
- Prepare 1 large of Onion, chopped.
- Take 2 cloves of Garlic, chopped finely.
- Provide 1 can of Chopped tomatoes.
- Use 1 or 2 of Fresh tomatoes, chopped.
- Get 4 sticks of celery, sliced.
- Provide 100 grams of Chestnut mushrooms.
- Provide 1 handful of parsley, finely chopped.
- Get 4 medium of Potatoes, diced.
- Provide 1 of Carrot, peeled and sliced.
- Get 1 of Bay leaf.
- Provide 1 liter of Chicken stock or broth (use vegetable stock for vegetarian option).
- Take 1 of Salt.
- You need as needed of Water.
- Use 50 grams of Rice.
- Take 1 pinch of Hot paprika.
- Provide 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1 can of cannellini beans.
- Provide 1 of Green pepper, roughly chopped.
- Provide 50 grams of broccoli sprouts, cut in half.
- You need 1 handful of fresh basil leaves, chopped.
- You need 50 grams of frozen spinach.
- Use of Parmigiano reggaino cheese.
Instructions to make Vegetable Soup:
- Heat the oil over a medium heat..
- Add the onion, parsley, bay leaf and garlic and fry for 2 minutes or so..
- Then add the tomatoes, both can and fresh. Simmer for 5 minutes..
- Add the rest of the ingredients, apart from the stock, rice or beans. Mix well regularly for about 10-7 minutes or until the vegetables start to soften..
- Add the stock, and simmer for 20 minutes or until vegetables are all cooked..
- Add the rice, basil and cannellini beans and simmer for a further 15 minutes..
- Check seasoning..
- Let it rest for 10 minutes and serve sprinkled with grated cheese..
If you find this Vegetable Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.