Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Eggplant lasagna recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Eggplant lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggplant lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making a couple of small changes.
These types of changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. It might be that you already feel that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to eggplant lasagna recipe. You can cook eggplant lasagna using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Eggplant lasagna:
- Prepare 1 of x-large eggplant of 2 medium ones sliced into thin rounds.
- Take 3 of eggs scrambled. 2 for eggplant dip and 1 for meat mixture.
- Use of Italian bread crumbs.
- Take 2 lbs of ground turkey seasoned with S&P, browned, drained, and cooled.
- Take 2 lbs of low fat ricotta.
- Use 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Take 1 quart of homemade pasta sauce.
- Prepare 2 cups of low fat mozzarella shredded.
- Use 1 handful of fresh basil, 1 tsp dried oregano, and Parmesan cheese if you want.
- Get of Salt and pepper ingredients as you go.
Instructions to make Eggplant lasagna:
- Brown the 2 lbs of ground turkey with S&P, and drain. Cool then add ricotta, 1 scrambled egg, and about 1/3 of the pasta sauce. Add herbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Cook egg dipped and breaded eggplant on greased sheet for 25 min. You should have 3 pan fills of eggplant to layer once done. Bake eggplant on 425 until golden..
- Layer eggplant, ricotta mixture, a little sauce and continue to layer. You should have 3 eggplant layers and 2 ricotta layers..
- Top with mozzarella cheese and bake for 1 hour at 375. Enjoy!.
If you find this Eggplant lasagna recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.