Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked Eggs in Corn Muffins with Sausage Cream Gravy Dipping Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Eggs in Corn Muffins with Sausage Cream Gravy Dipping Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Eggs in Corn Muffins with Sausage Cream Gravy Dipping Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Treats.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Occasionally people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good source of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts and seeds. It’s an easy way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked eggs in corn muffins with sausage cream gravy dipping sauce recipe. To make baked eggs in corn muffins with sausage cream gravy dipping sauce you need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Eggs in Corn Muffins with Sausage Cream Gravy Dipping Sauce:
- Prepare 6 of corn muffins, homemade or bakery muffins.
- Use 6 of eggs.
- Provide 1/2 cup of shredded mixed cheeses or any cheese you like, I used four cheese italian blend.
- You need 3 of strips of bacon, cut in half.
- You need 1 of FOR SAUSAGE CREAM GRAVY.
- Prepare 12 oz of pork breakfast sausage, casings removed and crumbled.
- Take 2 cup of cream, any type you have but cream not milk.
- Get 1/2 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- Use 1 tsp of hot sauce, such as franks brand.
- Get 1 of FOR GARNISH.
- Use 1 tbsp of chopped chives.
- Get 1/4 tsp of cracked black pepper.
Instructions to make Baked Eggs in Corn Muffins with Sausage Cream Gravy Dipping Sauce:
- Preheat oven to 375. Spray a baking sheet with non stick spray.
- FOR EGG FILLED MIFFINS.
- Carefully, with a small sharp knife hollow out a space for the egg in each muffin..
- Fill each muffin one at a time, by breaking egg into small dish, with a slotted spoon very carefully transfer egg yolk to corn muffin hole, add as much egg white as will fit. The reason for this is homemade corn muffins can be to small to hold the entire egg. Most bakery muffins will hold the entire egg fine.Bake on prepared pan 8 to 15 minutes depending on how well done you like your eggs Keep in mind the egg will continue cooking from the heat of the muffin..
- MAKE SAUSAGE CREAM GRAVY.
- In a skillet brown sausage, drain excess grease, add cream and simmer until thickened, adding pepper and hot sauce, salt if needed.
- Serve muffins hot with gravy to dip in, garnish with green onions, amd sprinkle with cracked black pepper..
If you find this Baked Eggs in Corn Muffins with Sausage Cream Gravy Dipping Sauce recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.