Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Lemon Honey Baked Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lemon Honey Baked Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon Honey Baked Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Consider eating almonds if you don’t are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Instead they will simply help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Your emotional state can sometimes be lifted simply by eating almonds.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon honey baked chicken recipe. To cook lemon honey baked chicken you need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon Honey Baked Chicken:
- You need 6 each of Chicken breasts or thighs (boneless).
- Take 3 each of Garlic cloves (use more).
- Use 1 each of Lemon.
- Get 1/4 cup of Honey ( I used Neem honey).
- Take 3 tbsp of Extra virgin olive oil (can use less).
- Provide 1 of as needed Salt and pepper. ( I used the foraged red pepper corns).
- Get 1 of as needed Parchment paper to fully cover chicken.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Dried rosemary..
Instructions to make Lemon Honey Baked Chicken:
- Slice lemon in half. Cut one side into thin slices and squeeze the juice from the other side in a bowl..
- Preheat oven to 400°F and place chicken breasts evenly spaced..
- Mix the honey and lemon juice until well combined. Set aside..
- Place a lemon slice on each chicken breast and add the garlic..
- Add salt and pepper and dried rosemary to chicken then pour over the sauce over the chicken breasts. Add 1/2 cup water or chicken stock if desired..
- Pour the oil on the parchment paper and spread evenly across..
- Cover the chicken breasts with the parchment paper (oil side down) and cook until chicken temp reaches 165°F..
- Remove parchment paper and service on a bead of rice..
If you find this Lemon Honey Baked Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.