Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Penne And Sausage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Penne And Sausage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people ignore. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a nutritious snack though. It consists of a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, depending on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Yogurt combines perfectly with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked penne and sausage recipe. You can cook baked penne and sausage using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Penne And Sausage:
- You need 4 cup of Uncooked penne pasta.
- You need 20 oz of Smoked sausage with cheese, sliced.
- Prepare 1 jar of spaghetti sauce (24 oz).
- Provide 1/4 cup of Red wine.
- Prepare 2 cup of Shredded cheese of choice.
Instructions to make Baked Penne And Sausage:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, fry sausages until cooked. Add spaghetti sauce and wine to sausages and simmer 5 minutes..
- Drain pasta, mix into sauce, tossing to coat. Transfer to greased 13×9 inch baking pan. Top with cheese. Bake for 15-20 minutes..
- Source: Taste of Home Quick Cooking.
If you find this Baked Penne And Sausage recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.