Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Mike's Complete Surf & Turf Dinner recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Complete Surf & Turf Dinner recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Complete Surf & Turf Dinner recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
If you’re not hypersensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. These nuts have quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you will not need a nap after consuming almonds. Rather they will simply help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Your emotional state is often lifted simply by eating almonds.
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's complete surf & turf dinner recipe. To cook mike's complete surf & turf dinner you only need 37 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Complete Surf & Turf Dinner:
- Get of ● For The Steaks & Marinade.
- Use 4 (1.5 Pound) of Porterhouse Steaks [1.5" thick – room temp].
- Get as needed of Worshestershire Sauce.
- You need to taste of Garlic Powder.
- You need to taste of Fresh Ground Sea Salt.
- Provide as needed of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Get as needed of Firm Garlic Herb Butter [place on steaks upon serving].
- Provide of ● For The Steak Toppings.
- Prepare 2 of EX LG White Onions [thick sliced].
- Get 2 Boxes of Whole White Or Brown Mushrooms [stems removed].
- Prepare as needed of Butter.
- Provide as needed of Olive Oil.
- Get of ● For The Seafood.
- You need 4-1 Pound of Alaskan Lobster Tails.
- Take 2 Pounds of King Crab Legs & Claws.
- Use 2 Pounds of Jumbo Shrimp.
- Take 2 of LG Lemons [reserve one].
- Use 2 Cubes of Butter [reserve one for serving].
- Provide to taste of Tony Satcheres.
- Provide 1/2 Cup of White Wine.
- You need 1 of Slightly Lifted Rack.
- You need as needed of Tin Foil.
- Use of ● For The Baked Potatoes.
- Use 4 of LG #1 Idaho Potatoes [1+ pounders].
- Prepare 1 Pound of Thick Cut Bacon.
- You need as needed of Cooled Bacon Grease.
- Use as needed of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need as needed of Cracked Sea Salt.
- Use as needed of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Use of ● For The Potato Topping Options.
- Provide 1 of Bucket Chilled Sour Cream.
- Use 2 Cubes of Butter [room temp].
- Get 1 Bundle of Chives [fine chopped].
- Prepare 2 Cups of Fresh Chopped Fried Bacon.
- Get as needed of Shreadded Cheddar Cheese.
- Take of ● For The Sides.
- Use of Fresh Garden Salad.
Instructions to make Mike's Complete Surf & Turf Dinner:
- Here's most what you'll need in steps 1 thru 3. Condiments and additions not pictured..
- Onions & mushrooms pictured. Thick slice both. Gently wipe mushroom with a clean damp cloth before chopping. Do not rinse them under water..
- Marinate your steaks at room temperature with everything in the Steak section for at least 30 minutes, if not longer..
- #1 Idaho Potatoes pictured. 1+ pound a piece..
- Fry your bacon for your potato topping..
- Drain your bacon then, fine chop..
- Always reserve your unburnt, filtered bacon grease. It lasts forever and goes great in most any dish..
- Poke several holes in your potatoes with a knife..
- Slightly pre-crack claws with mallet and slit lobster tails just enough to allow butter and seasonings inside. Also, ease for your guests. Save all juices for service..
- Smear your potatoes generously with your bacon [firm/cooled] grease with salt and pepper and double wrap tightly in tin foil. Seam side up as so bacon grease can't escape..
- Bake potatoes for 1.5 hour at 425°. Check for doneness by sticking a knife thru the middle. Bake longer if knife doesn't stick thru with ease..
- Bust her open and kick up the inside. Especially from the shell sides..
- Leave out all potato toppings and allow your guests to choose from them..
- Add everything in your seafood section and tightly wrap with tin foil. Cook/steam at 375° for 15 minutes. Ladle juices over seafood. Serve with lemon wedges..
- Thick slicer your onions and mushrooms and fry in oil and butter..
- Grill your steaks for 3 minutes on high heat on each side for rare to medium rare. Be sure to score and char your steaks..
- Serve with a fresh chilly side garden salad if desired. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Complete Surf & Turf Dinner recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.