Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Fish ball watercress noodle soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fish ball watercress noodle soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish ball watercress noodle soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Opting to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out some modest changes.
Initially, you should be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you no longer wish to eat. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. A good healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating plan.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fish ball watercress noodle soup recipe. You can cook fish ball watercress noodle soup using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fish ball watercress noodle soup:
- Take 1 packet of Chinese rice noodles.
- Provide 300 g of watercress.
- Get 10 of fish balls of your choice.
- Use 6 leaves of fresh basil leaves.
- You need 3 tablespoons of Fish sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- Get to taste of Pepper powder.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need to taste of Chinese mixed spice powder.
Instructions to make Fish ball watercress noodle soup:
- Boil water in a pan.
- Add all the ingredients except the sauces.
- Boil for 15 minutes or until the ingredients are cooked.
- Add the worcestershire and fish sauce.
- Boil on high flame until a thick consistency is reached.
- Break an egg into the pan and mix it thoroughly.
- Remove from stove and garnish with Chinese mix spice powder.
- Serve hot.
If you find this Fish ball watercress noodle soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.