Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Vegetable Broth, with added Beef recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetable Broth, with added Beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Broth, with added Beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are a number of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? One wholesome substitute that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable broth, with added beef recipe. To cook vegetable broth, with added beef you only need 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetable Broth, with added Beef:
- You need Handful of Carrots.
- Take 2 of large Onions.
- Use Handful of Brussel Sprouts.
- Get 1/2 bag of mini Potatoes.
- Provide 1 of Broccoli Stalk.
- Take 1 Cup of Homemade Soup mix (see below).
- Provide 750 mls of Vegetable Stock.
- Take 300 Grams of Beef (Optional).
- You need 1 cup of Porridge Oats(secret ingredient!).
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Gravy Browning(optional).
Steps to make Vegetable Broth, with added Beef:
- Rinse the cup of Broth mix under running water In a sieve then put into a container. Add enough boiling water to the brim. Soak for at least 1-2 hours..
- Add washed and sliced Potatoes to a large pot or saucepan..
- Add peeled and sliced Carrots, and chunky sliced Onions to the pot..
- Trim brown/ dried up portion, from Broccoli stalk. Dice and add. Trim Sprouts, quarter slice and add..
- Mix up 750 mls(1 1/2 pints) of vegetable stock using boiling water, and add to pot. Bring the mix to the boil, then turn down to a simmer..
- Add Gravy Browning, if using, drain the pulses (Broth mix), and add to pot, give it a good stir occasionally..
- After about 20 minutes, add the sliced and cubed Beef, if using. Give the mix a good stir. Continue simmering for another 20 minutes..
- If, like mine, the Broth is a bit too watery, I added a cup full of Porridge Oats to thicken the Broth. The oats take up the flavour of the juices, and the kids won’t know about the “ secret ingredient” if you don’t tell them!!.
- Simmer until the Broth becomes thicker, about 5-10 minutes. Check all your vegetables and pulses are cooked by a “ chef-taste”, add salt if required..
- Serve straight away, or cool rapidly, then keep in the fridge up to two days. Can be frozen once cooked. Heat in microwave and eat when needed!! Enjoy!! Please cook-snap and share!.
If you find this Vegetable Broth, with added Beef recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.