Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Potato and Sausage Egg Bake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Potato and Sausage Egg Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato and Sausage Egg Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a number of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re always being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out some simple changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. While you may already consume a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato and sausage egg bake recipe. You can have potato and sausage egg bake using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Potato and Sausage Egg Bake:
- Get 1 packages of Jimmy Dean Ground Sausage (it's usually in the freezer isle).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of OreIda diced frozen potatoes.
- Get 6 of eggs.
- Provide 1 packages of Kraft shredded cheddar cheese.
- Provide 1/3 cup of milk.
- Take of salt.
- Get of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Pam butter spray or any cooking spray you have available.
Steps to make Potato and Sausage Egg Bake:
- Pre Heat oven to 350°F. Heat a heavy bottom frying pan. Add sausage cook until browned, Drain excess oil. Add potatoes stir and cover pan with lid cook for 15 min potatoes should be semi cook through. Turn off the heat..
- Scramble eggs add milk, salt and pepper and stir to combine. Spray a 9×9 baking dish with cooking spray. Add potatoes/sausage mix. Then add eggs..
- Add shredded cheddar cheese on top. Bake until set approximately 30 min. Maybe enjoyed with a fruit salad and toast..
If you find this Potato and Sausage Egg Bake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.