Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Eggplant Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggplant Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds offer a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These nuts contain quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Regarding almonds, however, they wont make you long for a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. Your emotional state can often be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to eggplant lasagna recipe. To make eggplant lasagna you only need 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Eggplant Lasagna:
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Olive Oil,.
- Get 1 Clove of Garlic Thinly Sliced,.
- Get Pinch of Chili Flakes,.
- Take 1/2 TSP of Italian Seasoning,.
- Use 14 oz of Canned Diced Tomatoes,.
- Use Pinch of Sea Salt,.
- Prepare Pinch of Black Pepper,.
- You need of Canola / Peanut / Vegetable Oil, For Cooking.
- You need Pinch of Dried Mushroom Powder,.
- You need 300 g of Ground Chicken,.
- You need of Eggplant, 4 Large.
- Get Pinch of White Pepper,.
- Use 1 Handful of Parmigiano Reggiano Freshly Grated,.
- Prepare of Fresh Basil Coarsely Chopped, For Garnishing.
- Provide of Low Moisture Mozzarella Freshly Shredded, A Good Handful.
Instructions to make Eggplant Lasagna:
- In a skillet or pan over the lowest heat possible, add olive oil. Add in garlic, chili flakes and Italian seasoning. The garlic should barely be sizzling..
- If the garlic is sizzling, the heat is too high.* Let the oil infused with the ingredients for about 10 to 15 mins or until the garlic starts to brown. Remove from heat and transfer into a bowl of canned diced tomatoes. *You can pass the oil mixture thru a fine sieve to catch all the garlic, chili and seasonings.*.
- Taste and adjust for seasonings with salt and pepper. Dust some mushroom powder over the top. Give it a quick stir to combine well. Cover with cling film and set aside in the fridge until ready to use. *This tomato sauce can be kept in the fridge for 3 days.*.
- Preheat oven to 200 degree celsius or 400 fahrenheit. Slice the eggplants lengthwise to 6 slices per eggplant. Lay the eggplant slices on a wire rack..
- Lightly seasoning with salt. Set aside for about 15 mins. This will allow the eggplant to release some of its bitter moisture. Pad the eggplant slices dry..
- Lay on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Season with more salt and pepper. Wack in the oven and roast for about 15 mins..
- Remove from oven and set aside to cool down slightly. *Do not off the oven yet.* In the meantime, drizzle some oil onto a skillet over medium heat..
- Once the oil is heated up, add in the ground chicken. Using a spatula to break the chicken into bits and pieces. Season generously with salt, white pepper and mushroom powder..
- Cook the chicken until slightly brown. Add in about 1 cup of the tomato sauce. *Depending on what consistency you are looking for. If you prefer saucy, add more tomato sauce.* Stir to combine well..
- Lastly, taste and adjust for seasonings. Remove from heat and set aside to cool slightly. Spoon some of the tomato-chicken sauce onto a slice of eggplant. Sprinkle some mozzarella over the top..
- Lay another slice of eggplant on top of the cheese. Repeat the layering process until you have a stack of 3 eggplants. Scatter some parmigiano over the top. Repeat the process for the remaining eggplants..
- Wack back into the oven and bake until the cheeses have melted. Remove from the oven. Transfer onto serving plates..
- Garnish with some basil over the top. Serve immediately..
If you find this Eggplant Lasagna recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.