Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mix Lentil Fritters /Mix Dal Mangode recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mix Lentil Fritters /Mix Dal Mangode recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run may be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mix lentil fritters /mix dal mangode recipe. To cook mix lentil fritters /mix dal mangode you need 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mix Lentil Fritters /Mix Dal Mangode:
- You need 1/2 cup of Bengal gram Dal (Chana Dal).
- Get 1/4 cup of Split green moong dal (green gram).
- Take 1/4 cup of yellow moong Dal.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Urad Dal/white lentil.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Toor Dal (Pigeon Peas).
- Prepare 1 of Onion finely chopped.
- Use 2 of Green chillies finely chopped.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Ginger finely chopped.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of coarsely crushed coriander seeds.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of fennel seeds.
- Provide 2 pinch of soda bicarbonate.
- You need 1/2 cup of Coriander leaves chopped.
- Prepare 10 of Curry leaves chopped.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Salt or to taste.
- Use 1 cup of Oil – for frying.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of chaat masala to sprinkle /garnish.
Instructions to make Mix Lentil Fritters /Mix Dal Mangode:
- Wash and soak all the lentils /dal for 2 hours..
- Thereafter, strain the dal and grind them coarsely in a mixer, try not to add water while grinding..
- Take the mixture out in a big mixing bowl and add finely chopped onion, green chillies, coriander leaves, ginger, coriander seeds, fennel seeds, soda, salt and curry leaves and mix well..
- The consistency of the batter should be thick..
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a wok for frying..
- Now take a lemon sized batter and make a ball/mangode or you can make a round shaped vada on your palm and slide it carefully into the hot oil..
- Fry the mangode in batches of 6-7, on a medium flame until it turns golden brown in colour and crisp..
- When done, take them out on an absorbent paper..
- Delicious and crispy mix dal mangode are ready..
- Sprinkle the chaat masala and immediately serve with spicy mint coriander chutney and tamarind chutney along with tea..
If you find this Mix Lentil Fritters /Mix Dal Mangode recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.