Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Healthy Pizzettes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Pizzettes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Pizzettes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food because it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One wholesome option that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
To sum up, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy pizzettes recipe. You can cook healthy pizzettes using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Healthy Pizzettes:
- Provide 1 Cup of All purpose flour.
- Take 1 Cup of Whole wheat flour.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Semolina.
- Take 2 1/4 Teaspoons of yeast Instant.
- Take 1 Teaspoon of Sugar.
- Get 1 Teaspoon of Salt.
- Provide 2 Tablespoons of Olive OIL.
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Water Warm.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Pumpkin puree.
- Take 1/3 Cup of Peanut butter.
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Tomato puree.
- Provide of basil.
- Use of garlic roasted.
Steps to make Healthy Pizzettes:
- Combine all the ingredients and gently knead with fingertips until a slightly sticky dough forms. You don't have to work your arm by kneading too much. Just get the dough together..
- Place in an oiled bowl and turn the dough so the oil coats it. Cover with a damp kitchen towel and let it rise for about 20-25 mins or until doubled in volume..
- Punch down the dough and knead lightly until it forms a ball. Transfer to a floured surface..
- Roll the dough into tiny balls. Flatten each onto the muffin tray..
- The sauce is easy, just mix them all together in a bowl..
- For toppings, I used roasted aubergines, roasted tomatoes, olives, cheese, sausages, peas, cabbage..
- And in some I cracked one quail egg each..
- Bake for about 12 mins in a pre-heated oven at 190C. The base will turn a lovely golden brown..
If you find this Healthy Pizzettes recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.