Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Ladybirds Garlic & Sausage Potato Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ladybirds Garlic & Sausage Potato Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These kinds of nuts contain lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which may often cause you to be sleepy. But when you eat almonds, you do not feel like you should sleep a while. Alternatively, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ladybirds garlic & sausage potato bake recipe. You can have ladybirds garlic & sausage potato bake using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Ladybirds Garlic & Sausage Potato Bake:
- Take 4 of -6 small potatoes.
- Take 4 of cooked sausage.
- Use 1 clove of garlic – minced.
- Use 3/4 cup of cream.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk.
- Use 1 cup of grated cheese.
- Take 1/2 cup of extra grated cheese.
- Prepare 1 of spring onion.
- Use 2 tbsp of cream cheese.
- Use 1 pinch of salt.
- Use 1 of good crack cracked pepper.
- You need 1 of sprig of either rosemary , thyme or dill ..
Steps to make Ladybirds Garlic & Sausage Potato Bake:
- Preheat your oven to 200°C ..
- Peel , wash and very very finely slice the potatoes then rinse in ice cold water ..
- Take two of the cooked sausages and slice them into thin rounds , then take the remaining two sausages and but off both ends to leave the middle pieces about 10cm long , now slice the end pieces into thin rounds , and then cut the middle pieces into thin slices and keep the slices and the end round pieces for garnish . You can use less amounts of sausages if preferred ..
- Slice the spring onion into thin rounds and Finely chop the herbs . Then place the milk , cream , salt , pepper and garlic into a bowl and stir to combine all well ..
- In a medium oven proof dish preferably one with a lid (if not foil will do) , lay a layer of the sliced potatoes across the bottom of the dish then place some of the first lot sausages rounds and evenly sprinkle half the first cup of grated cheese over top followed with the spring onion pieces , sprinkle with some of the chopped herbs and one of the tablespoon of cream cheese place little blobs all over ..
- Repeat the above process with a second layer , then pour the prepared milk cream mix all over the potato layers then dollop the remaining spoonful of the cream cheese all around then sprinkle half of the remaining half cup of grated cheese evenly over top and sprinkle with remaining herbs then cover with lid or foil ..
- Once prepared , place in Preheat oven and cook for 1 hour then remove the lid or cover and turn the heat down to 180°C and then add the remainder of the grated , evenly all over top and then cook a further 20 – 30 minutes or until potatoes are cooked through and tender and cheese is melted and golden ..
- Once cooked , remove from heat , cut into serving sizes of your choice and serve hot with the thin sausage slices for garnish and with sides of your choice and enjoy . :-).
If you find this Ladybirds Garlic & Sausage Potato Bake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.