Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Honey Curry Chicken Thighs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Honey Curry Chicken Thighs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Honey Curry Chicken Thighs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making a couple of simple changes.
These sorts of changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also provides vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already eat a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to honey curry chicken thighs recipe. You can cook honey curry chicken thighs using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Honey Curry Chicken Thighs:
- Take 8 of chicken thighs.
- You need 1/2 cup of Honey.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of Curry Powder.
- Take 3/4 cup of Soy Sauce.
- Take 1/4 tbsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- Get can of cooking spray.
Instructions to make Honey Curry Chicken Thighs:
- Mix together soy sauce, salt, pepper, garlic powder and only ONE HALF of the tablespoon of curry powder in a bowl. Mix until well blended..
- Place chicken in bowl or zip loc bag with mixture to marinade overnight or for at least 4 hours in refrigerator..
- After the allotted time, remove chicken from fridge and spray 9×13 pan with cooking spray..
- Remove chicken pieces from marinade and place in baking pan..
- Bake chicken at 350° for 45 minutes covered. While baking, mix the remaining curry powder and honey together..
- Microwave honey mixture 30 seconds for a more fluid consistency..
- After 45 minutes of baking uncover chicken and glaze chicken with honey mixture generously. Broil at 500° for 5 minutes or until chicken has turned golden brown..
- Once chicken is removed from oven you may sprinkle fresh or dried parsley on top for color and added flavor..
If you find this Honey Curry Chicken Thighs recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.