Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Sausage Marinara recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Sausage Marinara recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you must be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer wish to eat. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. Having a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If this is not to your liking on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked sausage marinara recipe. You can have baked sausage marinara using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Sausage Marinara:
- Prepare 5 of Italian sausages.
- Take 1 of red bell pepper; thick julienne.
- Get 1 of yellow bell pepper; thick julienne.
- Get 1 of yellow onion; thick julienne.
- Get 2 cup of Marinara sauce.
- Get 1 cup of Pizza cheese blend.
- Take 1 pinch of crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 pinch of celery salt.
- Provide 1 of olive oil; as needed.
Steps to make Baked Sausage Marinara:
- Brown sausages slowly on both sides in a small saute pan or grill pan..
- Put a small amount of marinara in the bottom of a small saute pan or casserole dish. Layer sausages, peppers, onions, sauce and cheese. Sprinkle with celery salt and pepper flakes..
- Cover and bake at 325° for approximately 40 minutes or until thermometer reaches 155°. Bake uncovered for last ten minutes. If sausages still aren't cooked and cheese is melted, cover and finish baking..
- Serve on baguette.
- Variations; Parmesan, goat cheese, jalapeños, paprika, smoked paprika, sautéed peppers/onions, red onions, shallots, pizza sauce, green bell peppers, poblano, habanero, celery, giardenera, basil, oregano, Italian seasoning, balsamic, red wine celery, garlic, fennel,.
If you find this Baked Sausage Marinara recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.