Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Simple Eggplant Parmigiana recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Eggplant Parmigiana recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Eggplant Parmigiana recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple eggplant parmigiana recipe. You can have simple eggplant parmigiana using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Simple Eggplant Parmigiana:
- Get 1 of eggplant, sliced.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need 300 g of tin of crushed tomato with basil.
- Take of Parmesan and cheddar grated and mixed together.
- Provide of Dried oregano.
Instructions to make Simple Eggplant Parmigiana:
- Preheat oven to 180°C degrees fan forced. Slice the eggplant in 0.5 cm thick slices, heat some olive oil in a pan and fry the slices both sides to slightly browned, transferring onto a paper towel to catch excess oil..
- In a oven proof dish, spread a bit of the tomato sauce at the bottom and top with a layer off the fried eggplant top with more sauce, sprinkle a bit of dried oregano and top with a layer of cheese. Repeat the process until the eggplant is finished, layer it like lasagna. Season each layer with salt & pepper..
- Transfer the dish to the oven and bake for 30 – 35 min until the cheese is melted and golden brown. Serve as a side. Enjoy. 😋.
If you find this Simple Eggplant Parmigiana recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.