Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Three Cheese Eggplant Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Three Cheese Eggplant Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run may be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to three cheese eggplant lasagna recipe. You can cook three cheese eggplant lasagna using 11 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Three Cheese Eggplant Lasagna:
- Take 2 stick of butter or margarine.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Take 3 medium of eggplants.
- Get 32 oz of container of ricotta cheese.
- Take 2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Get 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Provide 2 tsp of dried parsley.
- Use 1 can of or jar of your favorite sauce (15 ounces or so).
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Instructions to make Three Cheese Eggplant Lasagna:
- Slice eggplant lengthwise. You can peel them or leave the skins on. Slice eggplant to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Melt butter and combine the garlic powder and Italian seasoning. (Or whichever herbs and flavors you like.).
- Brush both sides of the eggplant with the melted butter mixture..
- Grill eggplant in small batches until all the pieces are translucent and cooked through. Put on a plate and allow to cool so you are able to handle them..
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- In large bowl mix ricotta, parsley, parmesan, and one cup of the mozzarella cheese. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add eggs and mix well..
- Pour 1/3 of sauce in bottom of 8×8 baking pan..
- Place eggplant slices on the sauce to make your first layer. Make sure pieces are close together or overlapping slightly..
- Spread some of the cheese mixture over the eggplant to make your next layer..
- Add a layer of eggplant and a cheese layer. (You may have extra cheese leftover, you can stuff some pasta with it.).
- The last layer should be eggplant and then pour the sauce over the top to cover it..
- Then top with a cup of shredded cheese. (Or more if you like it cheesy).
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until cheese is melted and it is hot and bubbly around the edges of the pan..
- Let cool for 5-10 minutes to make it easier to cut and so it stays together..
- Goes great with garlic bread and a salad!! Manga!! Enjoy!!.
If you find this Three Cheese Eggplant Lasagna recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.