Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Wakame, Egg & Harusame Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Wakame, Egg & Harusame Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you’ll be able to reach for. It is made up of a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Quick hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to enjoy a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to wakame, egg & harusame soup recipe. To cook wakame, egg & harusame soup you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Wakame, Egg & Harusame Soup:
- Get 600 ml of Chicken Stock.
- Get 2 tablespoons of Sake (Rice Wine).
- Use 2-3 of thin slices Ginger *cut into fine strips.
- Provide 1 of Spring Onion *finely chopped, save some for topping.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Soy Sauce.
- You need of Sesame Oil.
- Use of Finely Ground White Pepper.
- Prepare of Salt *if required.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Dry Cut Wakame.
- Take 50 g of Dry Harusame Noodles.
- You need 1 of Egg *lightly whisked.
- Prepare of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
Steps to make Wakame, Egg & Harusame Soup:
- Place Chicken Stock, Sake, Ginger and Spring Onion (save some green parts for topping) in a saucepan. Bring to the boil, then reduce heat to simmer for a few minutes..
- Add Soy Sauce and a few drops Sesame Oil. Check the flavour, and season with Salt and White Pepper as required..
- Add Dry Cut Wakame and Dry Harusame Noodles to the soup. When Harusame Noodles become transparent, add lightly whisked Egg slowly in a circular motion into the simmering soup, and stir gently. When the Egg is cooked, remove from heat..
- Sprinkle with finely chopped green parts of Spring Onion and Toasted Sesame Seeds, and enjoy..
If you find this Wakame, Egg & Harusame Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.