Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Broccoli Stem Potage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli Stem Potage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain food items is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli stem potage recipe. You can have broccoli stem potage using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Broccoli Stem Potage:
- You need 1 head of or so Broccoli stems.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 1 small of Potatoes.
- Use 1 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 250 ml of Water.
- Get 1 of Soup stock cube.
- You need 300 ml of Milk.
- Provide 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Provide 1 of (to taste), if you have them Dried parsley or croutons.
Instructions to make Broccoli Stem Potage:
- Slice the onion thinly..
- Peel the potato and slice to 3 to 5 mm thick..
- Peel the thick, fibrous parts of the broccoli stems, which don't have a good texture..
- Slice thinly..
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat and melt the butter. Sauté the onion and potato, taking care not to let it burn..
- Add broccoli stems and sauté quickly..
- Add water and soup stock cube. Bring to a boil, cover with a lid and simmer for about 10 minutes..
- When the potato is tender, turn off the heat. Leave to cool for a while. When it's cooled, transfer to a blender and puree until smooth..
- Transfer back to the pan, add milk and heat through. Season with salt and pepper..
- Ladle into soup bowls, scatter parsley or croutons, and serve..
- If you add some of the green florets of the broccoli, the soup will become a brighter green like this..
If you find this Broccoli Stem Potage recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.