Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Tuscan Eggplant Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuscan Eggplant Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snacks.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains found in white bread.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tuscan eggplant pasta recipe. To make tuscan eggplant pasta you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tuscan Eggplant Pasta:
- Use 1 of eggplant , peeled and cubed.
- Prepare 1 large of shallot, diced.
- Get 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter.
- Get 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt & pepper, divided.
- You need 8 oz of Italian Trottole pasta.
- Get 1 of 24 oz. jar marinara sauce (I used Barilla..yum!).
- Get 6 oz of evaporated milk.
- Use 1/4 cup of kalamata olives.
- You need 4 tbsp of fresh oregano, roughly chopped.
- Take 5 of sundried tomatoes in oil, chopped.
- You need 3 tbsp of freshly grated romano cheese plus extra for topping garnish.
Steps to make Tuscan Eggplant Pasta:
- Peel and cube eggplant. Sprinkle with 1 tsp salt and let it sit for 20 minutes to draw out some of the water. After 20 minutes, pat the eggplant with a paper towel..
- Spray a baking sheet with non stick cooking spray. Drizzle just a small amount maybe 2 tbsp. over eggplant and use half the salt & pepper. Toss to coat well. Roast the eggplant for 20 to 25 minutes at 375°. Once done, remove from oven and set aside for sauce..
- In a medium pot cook pasta separately. Drain and set aside..
- In a large skillet, add butter and olive oil. Toss in shallots and garlic and over medium high heat saute until shallots are transclucent..
- Add marinara sauce and evaporated milk. Stir well. Stir in remaining ingredients and pasta. Serve warm with freshly grated romano cheese on top..
If you find this Tuscan Eggplant Pasta recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.