Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best No Bake Cheesecake (Oreo v2) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to No Bake Cheesecake (Oreo v2) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds if you do not suffer from nut allergies. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds provide many health rewards. Different vitamins and minerals tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont cause you to long for a nap. Rather they will simply help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Almonds frequently provide a general increased sense of well-being.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to no bake cheesecake (oreo v2) recipe. To make no bake cheesecake (oreo v2) you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare No Bake Cheesecake (Oreo v2):
- Provide 500 g of cream cheese (room temp).
- Take 200 g of oreo cookies crushed (or about 15 pcs save some for decos).
- You need 200 g of graham crackers (or use oreo cookies with butter for crust).
- Prepare 500 ml of all purpose cream (chilled).
- Take 200 ml of sweetened condensed milk.
- Take 3 tablespoons of lemon/calamansi juice.
- Provide 3 drops of vanilla extract.
- Use of Optional:unflavored gelatin(1tbsp dissolved in 4tbsp warm water).
Steps to make No Bake Cheesecake (Oreo v2):
- In a chilled bowl, whip all purpose cream (also chilled) until it doubles it's size and forms soft peaks. Optional: bloom gelatin and dissolve to make sure cake sets..
- Add condensed milk (to taste) and fold in softened cream cheese, and stir carefully. Make sure mixture is smooth and there are no lumps from the cream cheese. Add lemon juice, vanilla extract, and crushed oreo cookies..
- Line pan with graham cookies or crushed oreos (remove cream) with melted butter (chilled) to act as crust..
- Pour in cream cheese mixture on top of the crust. Decorate with remaining oreo cookies and chill for 4-6 hours..
If you find this No Bake Cheesecake (Oreo v2) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.