Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Keto Crockpot Eggplant Parmesan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keto Crockpot Eggplant Parmesan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains found in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to keto crockpot eggplant parmesan recipe. You can cook keto crockpot eggplant parmesan using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Keto Crockpot Eggplant Parmesan:
- Provide 1 of small onion.
- Get 1 of whole fresh, Baked Eggplant (1 Whole – Medium).
- Use 2 of medium, Organic Zucchini, Fresh.
- You need 2 of tbsp, Tomato Paste – Canned.
- Provide 24 of oz., Crushed organic tomatoes.
- Use 1 of tsp, Organic Vegetable Base.
- Take 1 of tbsp, Organic Olive Oil.
- Get 1 of tsp, Crushed Garlic.
- Take 8 of oz., Fresh Mozzarella.
- Get 8 of oz., Ricotta Cheese.
- Provide 8 of oz, Pecorino Romano.
- You need 8 of oz, Parmesan Cheese.
- Use 1 cup of filtered water.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of freshly ground pepper.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes (optional).
- Use 2 dashes of ground nutmeg.
Instructions to make Keto Crockpot Eggplant Parmesan:
- Add olive oil and onion to bottom of crock pot and simmer on low until onion is translucent approximately 10 minutes..
- Add crushed garlic and simmer for another minute.
- Add sliced eggplant and zucchini, stir and simmer for an additional 10-15 minutes..
- Add the remaining ingredients and let simmer on medium for 6 hours.
- Add a large serving spoon to a heat resistant bowl, sprinkle some parmesan and grated mozzarella cheese on top and broil for about 5 minutes..
If you find this Keto Crockpot Eggplant Parmesan recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.